Phra Koo Moon
- Mass Chanted, Wat Prasart, BE 2506
Presented here, a nice and sacred Somdej Phra Koo Moon, Wat Prasart 2506.
Won 2nd Prize in a Major Amulet Competition.
Highly popular by Thai People.
Best combination of ingredients : Holy Powders of Somdej Toh + LP Thuad.
In BE 2506, there was a great consecration and blessing ceremony held at Wat Prasart, Bangkok.
This consecration and blessing ceremony is still considered as the largest ceremony that ever held in Thailand.
Consecration and blessing ceremony had being held for two times:
1. 6th – 9th March 1963, 234 well-known LPs, 4 days 4 nights.
2. 13th – 15th November 1963, 108 well-known LPs, 3 days 3 nights.
Major Guru Monks participated in the consecration and blessing ceremony of Wat Prasart 2506:
1. LP Chong, Wat NatangNok
2. LP Nak, Wat Rakang
3. LP Ngern, Wat DonYaihom
4. LP Tae KongTong, Wat SamNgam
5. Acharn Tim, Wat ChangHai
6. LP Noi, Wat Dhamsala
7. LP Phrom, Wat ChongKae
8. LP Thob, Wat ChonDaen
9. LP Toh, Wat PradooChimplee
10. LP Kuay, Wat Kositaram
11. LP Klaai, Wat SuanKhan
12. Acharn Nam, Wat Donsala
13. LP Thir, Wat Pah Laelai
14. LP Mui, Wat Donrai
15. LP Seng, Wat Kallaya
16. LP Pae, Wat PikulTong
17. LP Tim, Wat Lahanrai
18. LP Keaw, Wat Hrongbon
19. LP Hin, Wat Rakang
20. LP Nak, Wat Rakang
21. Chao Khun Chia, Wat Phra Chetuphon
22. Chao Khun Prayad, Wat Suthat
23. Luang Phor Kaek, Wat Hua Kao
24. Luang Phor Yim, Wat Chao Jed
25. Luang Phor Thongsuk, Wat Saphansoong
26. Luang Phor Ming, Wat Kok
27. Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Yannasen
28. Luang Phor Thira, Wat Paleilai
29. Luang Phor Aant, Wat Phra Yatikaram
30. Luang Phor Thiam, Wat Kasattrathiraj
More than 300 temples contributed materials.
1. Wat Rahkang Somdej holy powder, chanted by Somdej Toh
2. Broken-piece of Somdej Bang Koon Phom
3. Chanted powder by LP Sod of Wat Pak Nam
4. Loop Om, consecrated by LP Nim of Wat Noi
5. Broken-piece of Somdej Wat Pup
6. Holy soil taken from where Lord Buddha born in India
7. Holy soil taken from Wat Chang Hai
8. 109 holy herbs throughout Thailand
9. LekLai powder given by LP Sorn of Wat TungSaWangSerngSang
10. Broken-piece Somdej of Wat Sam Pherm
11. Left-over powder from Somdej Pao amulets
12. Broken-piece LP Thuad image amulet made since 1954 (herbal-powder amulet)
13. Broken-piece of Phra Lampoon from Lampoon province
14. Holy mineral throughout Thailand.
15. Holy black soil which is the main material to make 1st batch of LP Thuad 1954
16. Broken- piece Phra Kru amulets from Supanburi province
17. Broken- piece Phra Kru amulets from Wat AmPhaWa
18. Holy metal left-over from making well-known Phra Kring of Wat Suthart
19. Consecrated powder by LP Naak, Wat Rahkang
inquiry, please feel
free to send an email to email@example.com
Return to Main Page
達憕苑 版權所有 不得轉載
Copyright © 2008
Dajenhyl.com All Rights Reserved